Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Universal Law of Reversibility


“You can be anyone you want here!”

-      Rex C. Reeve

The Universal Law of Reversibility

I had been attending college for about a year and a half when I decided to take some time off.  It was important to me give back by volunteering in a different community.  It was also a chance for me to take a close look at the path I had been on in school to make sure it was the path I really wanted to be on.
Not long after my plane landed in the location assigned, my supervisor took the time to sit down with me and talk.  I told him what I was hoping to discover about myself while I was there.  I’ll never forget what he told me at that time, “You can be anyone you want to be here!”

It is the first time I can remember catching a glimpse of the “Universal Law of Reversibility.”  This law is highly important because it enables you to foresee your inverse transformation once the direct transformation is verified within.  If you knew how you would feel when you realized your objective, then, you would know what state you could realize were you to awaken in yourself such feeling; believe you already possess your goal and you will.
This truth was taught to me again today as I sat on a red, velvet covered couch speaking with one of my close friends.  He carefully described the transformation of his life over the past five years or so.

“Once I accepted the realization of my goal, my whole life changed over night!  I finally knew that the future I had envisioned was mine.  It was mine.  I accepted it!  Now my marriage and business are just amazing!” 
All of us have had the feeling of “swimming upstream.”  My friend said that when he decided to stop this process, the illusion of constantly looking at the past as if it continued to live, his life reversed its path of difficulty and he was propelled forward as if swimming with the strength of the stream.

I sat entranced as he told me his story.  I could feel his pain and his triumph.  But, mostly I could see the truth of his description of the Universal Law of Reversibility.  His eyes poured the truth into my soul.  I knew again that I could reverse any negative path I would ever encounter.  If difficulties exist then the reverse must also exist.
For a long time electricity was produced by friction without the thought that friction, in turn, could be produced by electricity.  It is the new thought that caused the reverse to occur.  If you want to electrify your life, use your imagination to create a new thought that will cause the reverse you desire.  Everything in life is reversible!

No comments: